happy trails and biking hills

This is the second time that I have biked Mt Lemmon up to mile marker 12 and 6,000 feet elevation. Today I took the photo. The weather was delightful and I felt good. There were many bikers out today and just a couple of cars. I descended without any car wanting to pass. Nice ride. I needed to put on my wind vest to descend as it was cool. I suspect it will only get warmer from here.
And I swam for the first time yesterday. At the University of Arizona pool. Unfortunately for me, it is 50 meters long before you get to touch a wall, and it is outdoors. So there is wind, sun and temperature, and twice the usual distance per lap. It takes forever to get to a wall! I must repeat... BU has the best pool ever. But I suppose I will get used to it. Dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment